- Schedule of Classes - February 7, 2022 7:27PM EST
- Course Catalog - February 7, 2022 7:14PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2021-2022.
This course offers a jumpstart for students majoring in PAM or HCP to facilitate in planning their college experience. The course will help students develop goals for their time as a Cornell Undergraduate, including how best to integrate curricular and extracurricular activities and begin exploring career options.
When Offered Fall.
Permission Note Intended for: new students in the Health Care Policy major or the Policy Analysis and Management major.
- Understand how the mission and learning outcomes of the College of Human Ecology and the PAM or HCP major relate to them and their undergraduate experience.
- Explore their goals for maximizing their undergraduate experience and success.
- Draft a four year plan including course planning and strategy for including desired experiences potentially including research, study abroad, internships and other growth experiences.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
1 Credit S/U NoAud(Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory (no audit))
Class Number & Section Details
- W M Van Rensselaer Hall G151
- Aug 26 - Dec 7, 2021
Instruction Mode: In Person
Enrollment limited to new PAM and HCP students.
Instructor Consent Required (Add)
Disabled for this roster.