- Schedule of Classes - June 14, 2021 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 14, 2021 7:16PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2020-2021. Courses of Study 2021-2022 is scheduled to publish by July 1.
This course exposes students to the fundamentals of site engineering and its relationship to best environmental practices. Lectures and short vignettes are provided to students and "worked-through" within the class period. These projects deal with site grading, earthwork estimating; storm water management, site layout, and essential associated professional skills.
When Offered Fall.
Permission Note Intended for: Landscape Architecture majors.
Course Attribute (CU-SBY)
- Students will learn how site grading affects the three dimensional qualities of landscape and how those qualities affect design.
- Students shall be able to read, interpret and develop topographic site plans.
- Students will learn concepts and conventions used by Civil Engineers, Landscape Architects and contractors to achieve the desired built outcomes.
Regular Academic Session. Choose one lecture and one discussion. Combined with: LA 6160
Credits and Grading Basis
5 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- Aug 26 - Dec 7, 2021
Instruction Mode: Planned for In Person
Or send this URL: