- Schedule of Classes - June 14, 2021 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 14, 2021 7:16PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2020-2021. Courses of Study 2021-2022 is scheduled to publish by July 1.
Studio course emphasizing the design process and principles involved in organizing and giving form to outdoor space to create site-specific design.
When Offered Fall.
Fees Course fee: approximately $250 for required drafting equipment, supplies.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: Landscape Architecture majors.
Course Attribute (CU-CEL, CU-SBY)
Comments Must have a grade of C- or better to advance to next studio in sequence.Outcomes
- Students will become familiar with and gain confidence in the design process as a method for solving site design problems.
- Students will be able to create conceptual designs through site inventory and analysis, program generation and conceptual diagrams.
- Students will develop graphic and computer skills to clearly communicate their design intent.
- Students will be able to refine concepts into spatially defined, well-formed schematic designs.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
5 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- Aug 26 - Dec 7, 2021
Instruction Mode: Planned for In Person
Enrollment limited to: Landscape Architecture majors. Course fee (drafting equipment, supplies, and other fees): approx. $200; field trip: approx. $250.
Or send this URL: