- Schedule of Classes - June 14, 2021 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 14, 2021 7:16PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2020-2021. Courses of Study 2021-2022 is scheduled to publish by July 1.
Introduction to the representation and design of landscapes and to working in a studio setting. Uses freehand drawing, measured drawing, digital tools and model making to understand design principles of the landscape within a cultural and ecological paradigm.
When Offered Fall.
Fees Course fee: approximately $300 for required package of drafting equipment, plus materials for projects.
Course Attribute (CU-SBY)
Comments Must have a grade of C- or better to advance to next studio in sequence.Outcomes
- Develop facility with graphic drawing and representation in plan, section, elevation, electronically and in analog formats.
- Create perspective, plan and isometric drawings at elementary to intermediate levels of skill.
- Demonstrate use of analytical representation using two and three-dimensional formats.
- Design in response to social/ecological programs presented at an introductory level.
- Integrate skills though a series of design and graphic assignments.
Regular Academic Session. Choose one laboratory and one studio.
Credits and Grading Basis
4 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- Aug 26 - Dec 7, 2021
Instruction Mode: Planned for In Person
Or send this URL: