- Schedule of Classes - June 18, 2021 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 18, 2021 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2020-2021. Courses of Study 2021-2022 is scheduled to publish by July 1.
This course provides a broad overview of the opportunities and challenges related to urban data and helps familiarize students with key datasets and the tools and methodologies to visualize and analyze them.
When Offered Spring.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: Cornell Tech students.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: INFO 5410.
- Discover relevant open data datasets to answer questions related to a given urban data issue.
- Think critically about new kinds of urban data in terms of collection, storage, and processing; students will also be able to assess issues related to privacy and bias.
- Ingest, process and visualize urban data including tabular data, GIS data or graph data.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Or send this URL: