- Schedule of Classes - November 30, 2021 7:41PM EST
- Course Catalog - November 30, 2021 7:27PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2021-2022.
This course provides a broad overview of the opportunities and challenges related to urban data and helps familiarize students with key datasets and the tools and methodologies to visualize and analyze them.
When Offered Fall.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: Cornell Tech students.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: INFO 5410.
- Discover relevant open data datasets to answer questions related to a given urban data issue.
- Think critically about new kinds of urban data in terms of collection, storage, and processing; students will also be able to assess issues related to privacy and bias.
- Ingest, process and visualize urban data including tabular data, GIS data or graph data.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Or send this URL: