- Schedule of Classes - December 1, 2021 7:42PM EST
- Course Catalog - December 1, 2021 7:27PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2021-2022.
This course will introduce students to working with data in the context of modern web applications. These include data representation with relational and non-relational databases, data mining to find patterns and make predictions, and graphical presentation for visualization.
When Offered Fall.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: graduate students.
- Students will gain practical skills for building web pages though the introduction of the data mining algorithms and theoretical approaches to graphics.
- Students will build project management skills through group interactions.
- Develop analytical tools for understanding the complex programming skills needed to build complex data systems.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Opt NoAud(Letter or S/U grades (no audit))
Class Number & Section Details
- MWF Ives Hall 305
- Aug 26 - Dec 7, 2021
Instruction Mode: In Person
Instructor Consent Required (Add)
Or send this URL: