- Schedule of Classes - June 21, 2021 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 21, 2021 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2020-2021. Courses of Study 2021-2022 is scheduled to publish by July 1.
This course offers a jump-start on planning your experience in the College of Human Ecology.
When Offered Fall.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: Human Development majors.
- Understand how the mission and learning outcomes of the College of Human Ecology and the HD major relate to them and their undergraduate experience.
- Explore their goals for maximizing their undergraduate experience and success.
- Draft a four year plan including course planning and strategy for including desired experiences potentially including research, study abroad, internships and other growth experiences.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
1 Credit Sat/Unsat(Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory)
Class Number & Section Details
- FTo Be Assigned
- Aug 26 - Dec 7, 2021
Instruction Mode: Planned for In Person
Department Consent Required (Add)
Or send this URL: