- Schedule of Classes - June 16, 2021 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 16, 2021 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2020-2021. Courses of Study 2021-2022 is scheduled to publish by July 1.
Hospitality is about engaging people through warm and genuine experiences with the goal of building loyal relationships. No longer just about lodging and foodservice, hospitality is now being recognized as a key aspect of many other kinds of business and service ventures. This course is designed to help you get a clearer idea of who you are, where your passions might lie within the very broad scope of hospitality, and how you can craft a successful Cornell Hotel School experience that helps launch you in the direction (or directions!) you want to go. Also, this course will prepare you for the inevitable challenges you will confront as a student at a world-class institution – managing your time, mastering content, dealing with pressure, and making connections.
When Offered Fall.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: new SHA students.
- Identify opportunities to use hospitality in innovative ways to make a difference in any kind of organization.
- Build skills in making connections with others who can help you grow personally and professionally.
- Understand the ethical challenges of academic pressure and develop healthy approaches to resolving academic conflicts.
- Put together a plan for the types of courses and internships that interest you.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
1 Credit S/U NoAud(Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory (no audit))
Class Number & Section Details
- FTo Be Assigned
- Aug 26 - Dec 7, 2021
Instruction Mode: Planned for In Person
Department Consent Required (Add)
Or send this URL: