- Schedule of Classes - June 12, 2021 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 12, 2021 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2020-2021. Courses of Study 2021-2022 is scheduled to publish by July 1.
A holistic approach to the study of apparel design with the emphasis on integrating 1) knowledge of human performance, environmental challenges and the functional demands for apparel products, 2) prototype design, and 3) scientific design evaluation using the latest technologies.
When Offered Fall.
Fees Course fee: minimum $50 for materials.
Permission Note Enrollment preference given to: FSAD majors and transfer students.
- Students will understand the needs and functions of the human body that interact with clothing in environmental challenges.
- Students will apply the analytical approach to identifying consumers' needs for the protection, mobility, and thermal comfort of clothing systems.
- Students will understand the dynamics of heat, moisture transfer, and physical properties of textiles and clothing systems.
- Students will apply a scientific approach toward prototype design development and evaluation using the latest human performance simulation technologies.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- TRTo Be Assigned
- Aug 26 - Dec 7, 2021
Instruction Mode: Planned for In Person
Or send this URL: