- Schedule of Classes - June 12, 2021 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 12, 2021 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2020-2021. Courses of Study 2021-2022 is scheduled to publish by July 1.
Creative patternmaking concepts using vintage to contemporary fashion sources are developed. Specialized garment assembly techniques and Sonobond technology for fashion design are introduced.
When Offered Fall.
Fees Cost of materials: approximately $400.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: FSAD 1140, FSAD 1170, FSAD 1450.
- Expand competencies in advanced flat-pattern design, garment fitting, and assembly techniques.
- Increase confidence, speed, and accuracy in developing unique garment shapes.
- Enhance their creative processes in fashion design for women's wear.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
4 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- TRHuman Ecology Building T13
- Aug 26 - Dec 7, 2021
Instruction Mode: In Person
Or send this URL: