- Schedule of Classes - June 12, 2021 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 12, 2021 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2020-2021. Courses of Study 2021-2022 is scheduled to publish by July 1.
This course is an overview of the fashion supply chain with emphasis on the U.S. apparel industry. Students will learn key concepts for managing the development, marketing, and distribution of fashion products including consumer behavior, trend forecasting, brand management, merchandise planning, and multi-channel distribution.
When Offered Fall.
Permission Note Enrollment preference given to: FSAD majors and Fashion Studies minors.
- Describe the interaction between producers, retailers, and consumers in the apparel supply chain.
- Evaluate the current status of the U.S. apparel industry and identify key areas of transition.
- Formulate marketing, merchandising, and costing strategies for fashion products.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Stdnt Opt(Letter or S/U grades)
Class Number & Section Details
- MWTo Be Assigned
- Aug 26 - Dec 7, 2021
Instruction Mode: Planned for In Person
Or send this URL: