- Schedule of Classes - June 12, 2021 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 12, 2021 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2020-2021. Courses of Study 2021-2022 is scheduled to publish by July 1.
This course covers the principles of garment assembly and flat-patternmaking for apparel design, as well as the use of mass production equipment and methods to analyze, develop, and assemble garments. Studio projects include an emphasis on innovative design and high-quality garment assembly techniques for upscale markets.
When Offered Fall.
Fees Cost of materials: approximately $250.
Permission Note Enrollment preference given to: FSAD majors, students transferring into FSAD, and Fashion Studies minors.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Corequisite: FSAD 1170 and FSAD 1250.
- Develop basic fashion design and flat-patternmaking skills to prepare for further coursework in fashion design.
- Expand knowledge and skills with industrial garment construction methods.
- Create designer-quality garment for portfolios and display.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
4 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- MWHuman Ecology Building T13
- Aug 26 - Dec 7, 2021
Instruction Mode: Planned for In Person
Or send this URL: