- Schedule of Classes - June 12, 2021 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 12, 2021 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2020-2021. Courses of Study 2021-2022 is scheduled to publish by July 1.
Students develop both familiar and unfamiliar methods that enable them to visualize the fashioned body and ancillary expressions of fashion. Fashion graphics is explored as a communicative strategy essential in most aspects of fashion development.
When Offered Fall.
Fees Course fee: minimum $200 for materials; lab fee: $60.
Permission Note Enrollment preference given to: FSAD majors, potential transfer students, and Fashion Studies minors.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: demonstrated skill at drawing.
- Demonstrate flexible and oblique thinking.
- Use image-making in its broadest sense.
- Use image-making as a research tool and a means of self-expression.
- Uncover a method of image-making that is contemporary.
- Generate a series of new approaches to fashion image making.
- Experiment with broad concepts of invention and presentation.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- TRHuman Ecology Building T07
- Aug 26 - Dec 7, 2021
Instruction Mode: Planned for In Person
Or send this URL: