- Schedule of Classes - June 12, 2021 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 12, 2021 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2020-2021. Courses of Study 2021-2022 is scheduled to publish by July 1.
Introduces two major graphic software programs (Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator) to develop original designs. Class activities and projects include textile design, technical flat drawing design, digitized fashion illustration, 3D virtual fashion design, and story board. Projects include both individual work and group work.
When Offered Spring.
Permission Note Enrollment preference given to: FSAD majors, transfer students, and Fashion Studies minors.
- Learn basic tools and functions of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, CLO3D, and their use in the apparel industry.
- Master creative drawing skills for fashion sketching, technical flat drawing and textile design.
- Understand various modes of communicating design ideas and presenting fashion idea and products.
Or send this URL: