- Schedule of Classes - November 28, 2021 2:41PM EST
- Course Catalog - November 28, 2021 2:27PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2021-2022.
Course is equal parts analytical and real-world practical design. Analytical topics include basic transistor physics, switching behavior of transistors, interconnect modelling, combinational and sequential logic, memories, timing analysis, optimization, computer arithmetic, and architecture transforms. Practical topics include routing strategies, floor planning and other application/specification-driven decision-making considerations for the multi-variate CMOS digital design space. Emphasis will be on full-custom design using Cadence.
When Offered Fall.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: Cornell Tech students.
- Design digital circuits from concept to schematic to layout.
- Use state-of-the-art CAD software (Cadence Virtuoso and Synopsys Design Compiler) to simulate, optimize, and verify digital circuits.
- Develop strong analytical and engineering-decision-making intuition.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
Instruction Mode: In Person
Taught in NYC. Enrollment limited to Cornell Tech ECE Students via application only.
Department Consent Required (Add)
Or send this URL: