- Schedule of Classes - June 17, 2021 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 17, 2021 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2020-2021. Courses of Study 2021-2022 is scheduled to publish by July 1.
Intended for graduate students who want a more thorough grounding in human factors considerations than is provided by DEA 3500. Each student is required to attend DEA 3500 lectures, meet with the instructor and other graduate students for an additional class each week, and complete additional readings and projects.
When Offered Fall.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Recommended prerequisite: DEA 1500.
Course Attribute (CU-SBY)
- Explore key concepts in each of the major topic areas covered i.e. indoor climate (thermal conditions, ventilation and air quality), indoor lighting, and indoor acoustics.
- Understand environmental measurement techniques and be familiar with methods.
- Conduct a human factors analysis of an indoor environment.
Or send this URL: