- Schedule of Classes - June 17, 2021 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 17, 2021 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2020-2021. Courses of Study 2021-2022 is scheduled to publish by July 1.
Intended for graduate students who want a more thorough grounding in human factors than is provided by DEA 3510. Each student is required to attend DEA 3510 lectures, meet with the instructor and other graduate students for an additional class each week, and complete additional readings and projects.
When Offered Fall.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Recommended prerequisite: DEA 1500 and 3-credit statistics course.
- Define key concepts and be familiar with terminology in human information processing, physiological and person-technology models for ergonomic design.
- Conduct and report on an ergonomic analysis of a product or system and undertake a comparative analysis.
- Apply critical skills and knowledge to improve the ergonomic design of a product or system and report on this.
Regular Academic Session. Combined with: DEA 3510
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Stdnt Opt(Letter or S/U grades)
Class Number & Section Details
- TRM Van Rensselaer Hall 4301
- Aug 26 - Dec 7, 2021
Instruction Mode: In Person
Recommended prerequisite: DEA 1500.
Or send this URL: