- Schedule of Classes - June 14, 2021 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 14, 2021 7:16PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2020-2021. Courses of Study 2021-2022 is scheduled to publish by July 1.
Active participation from local and global leads, industr, and healthcare providers, students examine how well-designed environments and policies empower people, organizations, and communities to achieve their health-related operational and business objectives. Students apply the lessons from high-impact environments to their specific area of interest (e.g. senior living, healthcare, hospitality, education, housing, landscape, and urban planning).
When Offered Fall.
Permission Note Enrollment preference given to: seniors and graduate students; juniors and sophomores are welcome to attend if there is room.
Course Attribute (CU-CEL)
Comments Class discussion panels and group projects limit the maximum number of attendees.Outcomes
- Assess environments strategies and policies,, identify operational and environmental gaps, and propose design solution.
- Explore how concepts of environmental psychology, behavioral economics, sustainability, and LEAN can be used to optimize facility and environmental design.
- Take part in conversations with community, national and global leaders and participate in debates to evaluate various impacts of decisions on people.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Stdnt Opt(Letter or S/U grades)
Class Number & Section Details
- MWTo Be Assigned
- Aug 26 - Dec 7, 2021
Instruction Mode: Planned for In Person
Or send this URL: