- Schedule of Classes - November 30, 2021 7:41PM EST
- Course Catalog - November 30, 2021 7:27PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2021-2022.
This intermediate-level studio focuses on designing innovative commercial and/or learning/workplace environments. Various types of users experience design and evaluation approaches to design-problem solving will engage students in innovative interior design processes and outcomes. Effective use of technology for user experience simulation will be emphasized throughout the course.
When Offered Fall.
Fees Course fees: approximately $150 for materials; shop fee: $10; optional field trip: approximately $10.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: DEA undergraduate majors.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: DEA 1101 and DEA 1150 with minimum grades of B-, or permission of instructor.
Distribution Category (LAD-HE)
- Gather, evaluate, and apply information and research findings to innovatively solve design problems.
- Demonstrate creative and critical thinking and originality through presentation in variety of ideas, approaches, and concepts.
- Develop a good understanding of team work dynamics: collaboration, consensus building, and leadership; and work effectively with others.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
4 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- MW M Van Rensselaer Hall 4221
- Aug 26 - Dec 7, 2021
Instruction Mode: In Person
Prerequisite: Completion of DEA 1101 and DEA 1150 with B- or higher or instructor permission. Cost of materials: approx. $150; shop fee: $10; optional field trip fee: approx. $10.
Or send this URL: