- Schedule of Classes - November 25, 2021 7:40PM EST
- Course Catalog - November 25, 2021 7:27PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2021-2022.
Software testing is a widely used approach for detecting flaws in software. Systematic and organized approaches to software testing will be covered, including test adequacy criteria, manual and automatic generation of test inputs, regression testing, debugging, and dynamic analyses for detecting known classes of software errors.
When Offered Fall or Spring.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: graduate standing in CS, or CS majors who have taken CS 3110 or CS 4120, or permission of instructor required.
- Design and automate the execution of high-quality software tests.
- Generate test suites that meet coverage and other adequacy criteria.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits GradeNoAud(Letter grades only (no audit))
Class Number & Section Details
- TR Plant Science Building 233
- Aug 26 - Dec 7, 2021
Instruction Mode: In Person
Enrollment is restricted to CS PhD, MS, MEng and senior students. All other students must add themselves to the waitlist during add/drop. See website for details: http://www.cs.cornell.edu/courseinfo/enrollment/cs-4000-5000-level-courses.
Or send this URL: