- Schedule of Classes - February 7, 2022 7:27PM EST
- Course Catalog - February 7, 2022 7:14PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2021-2022.
Reviews classical and contemporary readings in communication, including key concepts and areas of investigation. Explores the scope of the field, the interrelationships of its various branches, and examines the role of theory in the research process.
When Offered Fall.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: communication graduate students or permission of instructor.
- Identify major theoretical perspectives, domains of research, and contexts of focus in the field of communication.
- Describe the research interests of our faculty, their general areas of research, and their theoretical approaches.
- Integrate theory and epistemological practice in an area of the discipline to inform their research trajectory in the field.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- T Mann Library 463
- Aug 26 - Dec 7, 2021
Instruction Mode: In Person
Enrollment limited to: communication graduate students or permission of instructor.
Instructor Consent Required (Add)
Disabled for this roster.