- Schedule of Classes - June 13, 2021 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 13, 2021 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2020-2021. Courses of Study 2021-2022 is scheduled to publish by July 1.
Reviews classical and contemporary readings in communication, including key concepts and areas of investigation. Explores the scope of the field, the interrelationships of its various branches, and examines the role of theory in the research process.
When Offered Fall.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: communication graduate students or permission of instructor.
- Identify major theoretical perspectives, domains of research, and contexts of focus in the field of communication.
- Describe the research interests of our faculty, their general areas of research, and their theoretical approaches.
- Integrate theory and epistemological practice in an area of the discipline to inform their research trajectory in the field.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Or send this URL: