- Schedule of Classes - June 13, 2021 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 13, 2021 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2020-2021. Courses of Study 2021-2022 is scheduled to publish by July 1.
This graduate seminar surveys classic and contemporary theory and research in the area of attitude formation and change, and the implications of those processes for how people make judgments and decisions in the social world. In addition, it provides students with practical suggestions for improving their future research on attitudes and attitude change.
When Offered Fall (offered in odd-numbered years only).
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: graduate students.
- Identify what attitudes are and how to measure them.
- Explain the implications of attitudes for communication, persuasion, and social influence.
- Differentiate between the influence of attitudes on behavior and the influence of behavior on attitudes.
- Identify conditions under which individual differences influence attitude measurement.
- Develop surveys that can measure attitudes reliably.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- TTo Be Assigned
- Aug 26 - Dec 7, 2021
Instruction Mode: Planned for In Person
Or send this URL: