- Schedule of Classes - February 7, 2022 7:27PM EST
- Course Catalog - February 7, 2022 7:14PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2021-2022.
This is a survey course of issues that influence communication in organizations. Topics include formal organizational structure, social networks, information technology, leadership, team dynamics, and cross-culture differences.
When Offered Fall.
Distribution Category (CA-AG)
- Students will be able to develop basic knowledge about key factors that may influence effectiveness of communication in contemporary organizations.
- Students will be able to develop critical thinking and analytic abilities through case analysis.
- Students will be able to develop problem-solving capabilities as students propose and explore solutions to resolve challenging management situations.
Regular Academic Session. Combined with: COMM 5150
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Stdnt Opt(Letter or S/U grades)
Class Number & Section Details
- TR M Van Rensselaer Hall 1101
- Aug 26 - Dec 7, 2021
Instruction Mode: In Person
Disabled for this roster.