- Schedule of Classes - February 7, 2022 7:27PM EST
- Course Catalog - February 7, 2022 7:14PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2021-2022.
Provides students with a greater understanding of information sharing, persuasion, and decision development in small work groups. Through practical exercises, class discussions, and lectures, students learn firsthand how tools such as decision structuring process can affect group performance. The course is taught in an interactive hands-on format that emphasizes application of tested theory. Due to the unique nature of this class, there is a very strict attendance policy.
When Offered Fall.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: juniors or seniors. Priority given to: COMM majors.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: COMM 2760.
Distribution Category (SBA-AG)
- Explain social influence processes in group decision-making.
- Critically evaluate empirical research on small group decision-making.
- Synthesize across multiple theories of group communication
- Apply group communication theories to multiple real-world settings.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- TR Space Sciences Building 105X
- Aug 26 - Dec 7, 2021
Instruction Mode: In Person
Instructor Consent Required (Add)
Disabled for this roster.