- Schedule of Classes - June 13, 2021 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 13, 2021 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2020-2021. Courses of Study 2021-2022 is scheduled to publish by July 1.
This course engages the student with his/her online presence. By committing to a daily video blog, an active and informative Twitter account, mastering the Skype interview, and creating and maintaining a robust ePortfolio, the student will embrace twenty-first century interpersonal media skills to leave a healthy digital footprint. A major component of the class is to improve the student's oral communication skills through three personal branding assignments via video/digital presentation.
When Offered Fall, Summer.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: sophomores and above.
Course Attribute (CU-CEL)
- Students will be able to integrate academic and life experiences into a personal brand that will be demonstrated through the creation of an ePortfolio.
- Students will be able to create content such as video blogs and mission statements for professional development purposes.
- Students will be able to express the views of marginalized and diverse perspectives.
- Students will be able to work both individually and in collaboration.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- MWTo Be Assigned
- Aug 26 - Dec 7, 2021
Instruction Mode: In Person
Or send this URL: