- Schedule of Classes - February 7, 2022 7:27PM EST
- Course Catalog - February 7, 2022 7:14PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2021-2022.
Introduction to media history, industry, content, policy, process, and effects.
When Offered Fall, Summer.
Distribution Category (SBA-AG)
- Students will be able to identify the policies and institutions that impact the content, structure and distribution of media products.
- Students will be able to describe the economic and structural operations of the media industry.
- Students will be able to explain various kinds of processes and effects of media on individuals, groups, and society.
- Students will be able to apply a theory of media effects to a media message or organization.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Opt NoAud(Letter or S/U grades (no audit))
Class Number & Section Details
- MW Plant Science Building 233
- Aug 26 - Dec 7, 2021
Instruction Mode: In Person
Disabled for this roster.