- Schedule of Classes - December 8, 2021 7:28PM EST
- Course Catalog - December 8, 2021 7:14PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2021-2022.
Team projects include computational and wet lab research, feasibility studies, creation of economic and environmental models, and outreach projects for environmental education. All are tied to the central theme of biofuels-based sustainability projects, and many include partnerships with Cornell faculty, labs, extensions, as well as community partners such as companies and grassroots organizations.
When Offered Fall, Spring.
Course Attribute (CU-CEL, CU-SBY, CU-UGR)
- Collaborate with team members to rigorously solve a variety of sustainability and technical problems.
- Exercise research and presentation skills by delivering a presentation on at least one sustainability topic each semester.
- Gain knowledge about the breadth of environmental problems and accompanying technologies, as well as existing roadblocks to environmental solutions.
- Apply knowledge from classes and build experience tackling hands-on, real-world engineering problems.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
1-3 Credits Stdnt Opt(Letter or S/U grades)
Class Number & Section Details
- M Olin Hall 165
- Aug 26 - Dec 7, 2021
Instruction Mode: In Person
Or send this URL: