- Schedule of Classes - November 28, 2021 2:41PM EST
- Course Catalog - November 28, 2021 2:27PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2021-2022.
The first half of the semester will focus on interpreting and evaluating scientific literature. Students will do group presentations on a primary research or review paper. The second half will cover careers in science, personal and professional development, on-campus research, and summer opportunities.
When Offered Fall.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: membership in the Biology Scholars Program.
- Students will be able to build and practice presentation skills.
- Students will be able to read, interpret, evaluate, and present scientific literature to peers and faculty.
- Students will be able to work effectively with small peer group.
- Students will be able to assess personal strengths and how they can best be used to meet goals.
- Students will be able to learn how to write an effective personal statement.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
1 Credit Sat/Unsat(Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory)
Class Number & Section Details
- W Stimson Hall G01
- Aug 26 - Dec 7, 2021
Instruction Mode: In Person
Enrollment limited to: members of the biology scholars program.
Or send this URL: