- Schedule of Classes - September 18, 2021 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - September 18, 2021 7:29PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2021-2022.
Forum covering the career opportunities for engineering students and the activities and curricula that lead to these opportunities. A series of seminars are given by practicing engineers, Cornell faculty members, alumni, staff from Cornell career services offices, and students. Students develop their undergraduate course plans, complete a web search assignment to locate jobs and internships, learn to craft a resume and cover letter and explore opportunities for life long learning.
When Offered Fall.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: BEE majors or permission of instructor.
Satisfies Requirement Requirement for CALS BE and EnvE freshmen.Outcomes
- Students will display an ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences (ABET 3).
- Students will demonstrate an ability to recognize ethical and professional responsibilities in engineering situations and make informed judgements which consider the impact of engineering solutions in global, economic, environmental, and societal contexts (ABET 4).
- Students will demonstrate the ability to acquire and apply new knowledge as needed, using appropriate learning strategies (ABET 7).
- Students will improve their capacity to integrate modern biology with engineering principles (ABET-BE).
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
1 Credit Stdnt Opt(Letter or S/U grades)
Class Number & Section Details
- TMorrison Hall 146
- Aug 26 - Dec 7, 2021
Instruction Mode: In Person
Or send this URL: