- Schedule of Classes - June 14, 2021 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 14, 2021 7:16PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2020-2021. Courses of Study 2021-2022 is scheduled to publish by July 1.
This course is designed to expose students to current topics and issues in the U.S. and global dairy industry to create awareness and provide opportunities for developing critical thinking skills in problem solving related to dairy food production.
When Offered Fall.Outcomes
- Discuss current topics and issues relevant to the dairy industry.
- Frame current topics and issues in the dairy industry as business opportunities.
- Analyze various aspects of dairy food production from an environmental, financial and ethical perspective.
- Use the concept of a SWOT (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats) analysis to evaluate opportunities in the dairy field.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
1 Credit Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- FMorrison Hall 164
- Aug 26 - Dec 7, 2021
Van Amburgh, M
Instruction Mode: Planned for In Person
Enrollment limited to freshman or transfer students with an interest in the dairy industry and the Dairy Fellows Program at Cornell.
Or send this URL: