- Schedule of Classes - February 7, 2022 7:27PM EST
- Course Catalog - February 7, 2022 7:14PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2021-2022.
This course is designed to expose students to current topics and issues in the U.S. and global dairy industry to create awareness and provide opportunities for developing critical thinking skills in problem solving related to dairy food production.
When Offered Fall.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: freshman or transfer students with an interest in the dairy industry and the Dairy Fellows Program at Cornell.
- Students will be able to discuss current topics and issues relevant to the dairy industry.
- Students will be able to frame current topics and issues in the dairy industry as business opportunities.
- Students will be able to analyze various aspects of dairy food production from an environmental, financial and ethical perspective.
- Students will be able to use the concept of a SWOT (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats) analysis to evaluate opportunities in the dairy field.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
1 Credit Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- F Morrison Hall 164
- Aug 26 - Dec 7, 2021
Van Amburgh, M
Instruction Mode: In Person
Enrollment limited to freshman or transfer students with an interest in the dairy industry and the Dairy Fellows Program at Cornell.
Disabled for this roster.