- Schedule of Classes - June 14, 2021 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 14, 2021 7:16PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2020-2021. Courses of Study 2021-2022 is scheduled to publish by July 1.
This course offers an opportunity for incoming students to gain an appreciation for the range of issues and topics available in the Animal Science major. Faculty will present their current research and outreach activity as a means to engage students in current issues and to introduce possibilities for future research experience.
When Offered Fall.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: freshman status or transfer students or permission of instructor.
- Identify research topics in Animal Science.
- Explain the breadth of contemporary issues in Animal Science.
- Investigate student opportunities such as student research, internships, and student organizations.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
1 Credit S/U NoAud(Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory (no audit))
Class Number & Section Details
- FTo Be Assigned
- Aug 26 - Dec 7, 2021
Instruction Mode: Planned for In Person
Enrollment limited to: freshman, transfer students, or permission of instructor.
Or send this URL: