- Schedule of Classes - November 25, 2021 7:40PM EST
- Course Catalog - November 25, 2021 7:27PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2021-2022.
This course offers an opportunity for incoming students to gain an appreciation for the range of issues and topics available in the Animal Science major. Faculty will present their current research and outreach activity as a means to engage students in current issues and to introduce possibilities for future research experience.
When Offered Fall.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: freshman, transfer students, or permission of instructor.
- Students will be able to identify research topics in Animal Science.
- Students will be able to explain the breadth of contemporary issues in Animal Science.
- Students will be able to investigate student opportunities such as student research, internships, and student organizations.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
1 Credit S/U NoAud(Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory (no audit))
Class Number & Section Details
- F Morrison Hall 146
- Aug 26 - Dec 7, 2021
Instruction Mode: In Person
Enrollment limited to: freshman, transfer students, or permission of instructor.
Or send this URL: