- Schedule of Classes - February 7, 2022 7:27PM EST
- Course Catalog - February 7, 2022 7:14PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2021-2022.
Evaluation of internship experience requiring the following written submission at the end of the term. 1) Internship job description and copies of training materials provided. 2) Weekly diary including descriptions of job responsibilities and reflections/insights on those experiences. 3) Three to five page paper reflecting on how the internship related to the academic program. All internships must be approved by the internship coordinator before the work experience segment.
When Offered Fall, Spring.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: Dyson students.
Comments Students must register using the Dyson Internship Contract form available through the Dyson Office of Student Services.Outcomes
- To practice effective communication skills in a workplace environment.
- To perfect teamwork skills in an office environment.
- To practice the skills needed to be critical consumers of business information and research.
- To learn to find solutions for real business problems.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
1-2 Credits S/U NoAud(Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory (no audit))
Class Number & Section Details
- Aug 26 - Dec 7, 2021
Instruction Mode: Independent Studies
Enrollment limited to: Dyson students only. Please e-mail Dyson_oss@cornell.edu for more information regarding enrollment.
Department Consent Required (Add)
Disabled for this roster.