- Schedule of Classes - February 7, 2022 7:27PM EST
- Course Catalog - February 7, 2022 7:14PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2021-2022.
The course focuses on current topics in food marketing and may be supplemented by field trips to food industry firms and other exposure to food industry activities and practitioners. In addition, the course includes preparation for a field study trip during the winter break period.
When Offered Multi-semester course: (Fall, Winter).
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: students participating in the Food Marketing Fellows program.
- Maximize benefits gained from Food Fellows International Study Trip.
- Broaden understanding of world food system.
- Gain perspective about culture and consumer behaviors outside of the U.S.
- Cultivate interest in the food industry as a career option.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
0.5 Credits Opt NoAud(Letter or S/U grades (no audit))
Disabled for this roster.