- Schedule of Classes - February 7, 2022 7:27PM EST
- Course Catalog - February 7, 2022 7:14PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2021-2022.
Focuses on techniques used to analyze data from marketing research, business, and economics. Topics include experimental design and ANOVA, contingency-table analysis, quality-control methods, time-series analysis, and forecasting. Also includes brief introductions to nonparametric methods and multivariate analysis. Involves a research project designed to give experience in collecting and interpreting data.
When Offered Fall, Spring.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: AEM 2100 or equivalent.
- Critically analyze statistical models.
- Be able to communicate (orally and written) complex analyses.
- Distinguish appropriate approaches to answering research questions using quantitative methods.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- MWF Warren Hall B50
- Aug 26 - Dec 7, 2021
Van Es, C
Instruction Mode: In Person
Prerequisite: AEM 2100 or equivalent. Preference given to Dyson students.
Disabled for this roster.