- Schedule of Classes - February 7, 2022 7:27PM EST
- Course Catalog - February 7, 2022 7:14PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2021-2022.
Dyson Leadership Development provides a rich, varied, curricular and co-curricular experience for students to equip, inspire and empower students to have the capacity to lead in their communities on a local, national and global scale. Leadership is a personal, relational, and collective learning journey for achieving goals that result in positive change. The basic premise of Leadership in Dyson is leading for a better world. The foundations of this course include self-awareness, personal development, self-management, team building, networking, and community engagement. This introductory course is geared towards students in the Leadership minor.
When Offered Fall, Spring.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: students who have declared the leadership minor.
Course Attribute (CU-CEL)
- Students will be able to analyze self through a Learning Needs Inventory.
- Students will be able to experience team dynamics through team building.
- Students will be able to explore high impact engagement on teams.
- Students will be able to plan and execute community service leadership on a team.
- Students will be able to reflect on self-others-community-leadership.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
1 Credit GradeNoAud(Letter grades only (no audit))
Class Number & Section Details
- F Warren Hall 113
- Aug 26 - Dec 7, 2021
Instruction Mode: In Person
Enrollment limited to students who have declared the leadership minor.
Instructor Consent Required (Add)
Disabled for this roster.