- Schedule of Classes - March 3, 2021 7:15PM EST
- Course Catalog - March 3, 2021 7:16PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2020-2021.
Survey of the different types of pesticides, their uses, properties, and effects on the environment. Discusses the risks, benefits, regulation, politics, and current controversies associated with pesticide use and genetically modified organisms.
When Offered Fall (offered in even-numbered years only).
Distribution Category (OPHLS-AG)
Course Attribute (CU-SBY)
- Learn how pesticides interact with organisms.
- Learn about the environmental fate of pesticides and what properties determine the fate.
- Understand the relative merits of different benefits and problems associated with pesticide use.
- Understand the basic properties of different pesticides.
- Understand the human health effects of pesticides.
Regular Academic Session. Combined with: ENTOM 3070
Credits and Grading Basis
2 Credits Stdnt Opt(Letter or S/U grades)
Class Number & Section Details
- TRBarnes Hall 301
- Sep 2 - Dec 16, 2020
Instruction Mode: In Person Transition to Online
Enrollment limited to students who are able to attend in-person classes in the Ithaca area.
Disabled for this roster.