- Schedule of Classes - March 3, 2021 7:15PM EST
- Course Catalog - March 3, 2021 7:16PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2020-2021.
Plant Breeding and Genetics seminar series.
When Offered Fall, Spring.Outcomes
- Dialog with presenters from on campus and around the globe about their research.
- Observe styles and formats of presentation of plant breeding data, interpretation and conclusion.
- Raise and hear questions related to methods, experimental design and context.
- Interpret pre-publication data.
- Network with potential colleagues and collaborators.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
1 Credit Sat/Unsat(Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory)
Class Number & Section Details
- TOnline Meeting
- Sep 2 - Dec 16, 2020
Instruction Mode: Online
Disabled for this roster.