- Schedule of Classes - February 25, 2021 8:19AM EST
- Course Catalog - February 23, 2021 7:15PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2020-2021.
Includes selected experiments on gene expression, biolistic transformation, confocal microscopy, laser capture microdissection, microarray analysis, genetic mapping and mutant analysis, transposon tagging, proteomics, and metabolite analysis.
When Offered Fall.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: BIOMG 2800 or PLBRG 2250 and BIOMG 3300 or BIOMG 3330 or BIOMG 3350 or BIOMG 3310, or equivalent or, permission of instructor.
- Become familiar with a set of methods for performing experiments with plant material in the laboratory and be able to follow and use experimental protocols
- Understand what information can be gained by a particular type of experimentation or data analysis as well as the limitations of the methods
- Be able to formulate testable hypotheses and select available experimental techniques or analytical methods in order to draw defensible and creative conclusions
Seven Week - First. Combined with: BIOMG 6410
Credits and Grading Basis
2 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- TRPlant Science Building 102
- Sep 2 - Oct 29, 2020
Instruction Mode: Hybrid-Online and In Person
Enrollment limited to students who are able to attend in-person classes in the Ithaca area.
Or send this URL: