- Schedule of Classes - October 25, 2020 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - October 25, 2020 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2020-2021.
This roundtable series is required of all first-semester, second-year CIPA students. The course consists of a series of interactive roundtable events held throughout the semester that are designed to provide students with cutting-edge perspectives from the field of public affairs.
When Offered Fall.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: second-year Master of Public Administration (MPA) students.
Distribution Category (CA-HE, D-HE, HA-HE, KCM-HE, SBA-HE)
- Students will demonstrate an understanding of current professional and scholarly trends in public affairs across the public, private, and nonprofit sectors.
- Students will demonstrate verbal abilities by engaging roundtable speakers and peers in informed discussion on current issues in public affairs.
- Students will draft executive summaries of roundtable events that apply concepts raised during roundtable discussions to their professional and academic plans.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
1 Credit Sat/Unsat(Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory)
Class Number & Section Details
- FOnline Meeting
- Sep 2 - Dec 16, 2020
Instruction Mode: Online
Student attendance is required at the first class session. Attendance at additional class sessions is arranged by the department.
Or send this URL: