- Schedule of Classes - October 25, 2020 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - October 25, 2020 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2020-2021.
Group intensive study of current research in ornithology built around a research seminar series covering a wide variety of projects and topics in ornithology and related disciplines, including avian ecology, evolution, conservation, behavior, and physiology. Each weekly seminar is followed by informal discussion and networking that builds connections among the large community of Cornell students and scholars with an interest in avian biology.
When Offered Fall.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: graduate students or permission of instructor.
- Describe research projects presented during the semester's seminars.
- Understand the concepts presented in seminars.
- See the implications of opportunities and research approaches and findings for developing the student's own interests in ornithology.
- Name research programs that were at different levels of development during the seminar series.
- Offer a student's own rendering of what the stages of research development are.
- Greater linkages among students and Cornell researchers, providing students with new contacts and research opportunities.
Regular Academic Session. Combined with: BIOEE 7800
Credits and Grading Basis
1 Credit Sat/Unsat(Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory)
Class Number & Section Details
- TOnline Meeting
- Sep 2 - Dec 16, 2020
Instruction Mode: Online
Permission of instructor required for undergraduate students. May be repeated for credit.
Or send this URL: