- Schedule of Classes - March 3, 2021 7:15PM EST
- Course Catalog - March 3, 2021 7:16PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2020-2021.
Hot Topics in Global and Public Health is an exciting opportunity for students to explore current topics in global and public health with their peers. Students enrolled in the course will attend and participate in group discussion sessions. Students will also research a relevant global health problem, issue, or controversy of their choice and co-facilitate one discussion session.
When Offered Fall.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Recommended prerequisite: NS 2600.
Comments Time conflicts with other courses not allowed.Outcomes
- Discuss current issues confronting global and public health, including their level and trends, their determinants, and their effect on individual and populations.
- Analyze current global and public health problems, issues, and controversies using multiple disciplinary perspectives.
- Work in teams to facilitate the discussion of a chosen global and public health issue.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
2 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- WOnline Meeting
- Sep 2 - Dec 16, 2020
Instruction Mode: Online
Enrollment is limited. Recommended prerequisite: NS 2600. No course time conflicts allowed. If you are not able to enroll, please contact Mia Haller (mah423).
Department Consent Required (Add)
Disabled for this roster.