- Schedule of Classes - March 3, 2021 7:15PM EST
- Course Catalog - March 3, 2021 7:16PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2020-2021.
Master of Engineering research project. Integration of technical, teamwork, and leadership skills to achieve a specific technical project goal defined by a project sponsor. MSE 5011 is for students who intend to complete their project in the current semester. Accordingly, success in MSE 5011 will be measured by successful completion of all final project deliverables. Students planning to complete course requirements in a later term should take MSE 5010.
When Offered Fall, Spring.Outcomes
- Demonstrate ability to apply technical knowledge to solving real-world problems.
- Demonstrate ability to use self-awareness and specific knowledge of principles of leadership and working on teams in achieving technical objectives.
- Demonstrate ability to prepare and deliver high-level reports, oral presentation, posters and other forms of communication about project expectations, goals, and results to a wide range of audiences.
- Demonstrate understanding of and adherence to rigorous ethical principles in planning and execution of the project and in presentation of the results.
Disabled for this roster.