- Schedule of Classes - December 4, 2020 7:14PM EST
- Course Catalog - December 4, 2020 7:15PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2020-2021.
This course offers a jump-start on planning your experience in the College of Human Ecology.
When Offered Fall.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: Human Development majors.
- Understand how the mission and learning outcomes of the College of Human Ecology and the HD major relate to them and their undergraduate experience.
- Explore their goals for maximizing their undergraduate experience and success.
- Draft a four year plan including course planning and strategy for including desired experiences potentially including research, study abroad, internships and other growth experiences.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
1 Credit Sat/Unsat(Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory)
Class Number & Section Details
- FOnline Meeting
- Sep 2 - Dec 16, 2020
Instruction Mode: Online
Or send this URL: