- Schedule of Classes - March 3, 2021 7:15PM EST
- Course Catalog - March 3, 2021 7:16PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2020-2021.
Introduces human-factor considerations in lighting, acoustics, noise control, indoor air quality and ventilation, and the thermal environment. Views the ambient environment as a support system that should promote human efficiency, productivity, health, and safety. Emphasizes the implications for planning, design, and management of settings and facilities.
When Offered Fall.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Recommended prerequisite: DEA 1500.
Course Attribute (CU-SBY)
- Explore key concepts in each of the major topic areas covered i.e. indoor climate (thermal conditions, ventilation and air quality), indoor lighting, and indoor acoustics.
- Understand environmental measurement techniques and be familiar with methods.
- Conduct a human factors analysis of an indoor environment.
Regular Academic Session. Combined with: DEA 6520
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Stdnt Opt(Letter or S/U grades)
Class Number & Section Details
- TROnline Meeting
- Sep 2 - Dec 16, 2020
Instruction Mode: Online
Some class sessions will meet in person. Instructor will communicate the dates and location to students.
Disabled for this roster.