- Schedule of Classes - March 3, 2021 7:15PM EST
- Course Catalog - March 3, 2021 7:16PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2020-2021.
Introduction to hydrology as a description of the water cycle and the role of water in the natural environment, and other issues for environmental engineers.
When Offered Fall.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: undergraduates.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: CEE 3310.
- Apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering in gaining a thorough understanding of hydrologic phenomena.
- Design and conduct experiments, as well as analyze and interpret data to develop new knowledge in hydrology.
- Be able to design relevant systems and components, to meet desired needs in water resources.
Regular Academic Session. Combined with: CEE 6320
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- MWHollister Hall 166
- Sep 2 - Dec 16, 2020
Instruction Mode: Hybrid-Online and In Person
Enrollment limited to students who are able to attend in-person classes in the Ithaca area.
Disabled for this roster.