- Schedule of Classes - March 3, 2021 7:15PM EST
- Course Catalog - March 3, 2021 7:16PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2020-2021.
Student teams conduct research, build working models, design full-scale prototypes, create design algorithms, and create educational materials for technology transfer to improve drinking water quality in the Global South. For more information, see aguaclara.cee.cornell.edu.
When Offered Fall, Spring.
Course Attribute (CU-CEL, CU-SBY, CU-UGR)
- Design, build and operate unit processes.
- Develop measurement and evaluation protocols to measure process performance.
- Consciousness raising.
- Develop effective team work habits.
- Develop ability to give technical presentations.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
1-3 Credits Sat/Unsat(Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory)
Class Number & Section Details
- Online Meeting
- Sep 2 - Dec 16, 2020
Instruction Mode: Online
Final decisions on class enrollment will be based on interviews at the beginning of the semester. For more information see https://confluence.cornell.edu/display/AGUACLARA/Home.
Disabled for this roster.