- Schedule of Classes - October 20, 2020 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - October 20, 2020 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2020-2021.
A weekly journal club-style discussion. Graduate students may be expected to present a summary of their research or a summary of research in the literature related to their thesis once per year.
When Offered Fall, Spring.
Permission Note Intended for: graduate students.
- To be able to present a scientific paper in a clear and concise manner.
- To be able to critique and discuss scientific papers with peers and faculty members.
- To understand scientific methods and their implications.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
1 Credit S/U NoAud(Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory (no audit))
Class Number & Section Details
- FOnline Meeting
- Sep 2 - Dec 16, 2020
Instruction Mode: Online
Permission of instructor is required for undergraduates.
Or send this URL: