- Schedule of Classes - October 28, 2020 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - October 28, 2020 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2020-2021.
Critical evaluation and discussion of theory and research in ecology and evolutionary biology. Lectures by faculty and student-led discussions of topics in areas of current importance.
When Offered Fall.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: graduate students or permission of instructor.
- Become familiar with major research questions in Ecology and Evolutionary Biology.
- Discuss these questions with peers.
- Develop a research project, including scientific justification, background, hypotheses, methods, and broader impacts.
- Provide commentary and suggestions on proposals written by their peers.
- Expand their fellowship proposal into a full research proposal including scientific justification, background, prior information, hypotheses, methods, and broader impacts.
- Create personal reference list of papers and bibliographies.
- Become familiar with grant writing, choosing a thesis topic, navigating graduate school and advisors, giving talks, mental health resources and scientific resources on campus.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
4 Credits Sat/Unsat(Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory)
Class Number & Section Details
- TROnline Meeting
- Sep 2 - Dec 16, 2020
Instruction Mode: Online
Permission of instructor is required for undergraduate students.
Or send this URL: