- Schedule of Classes - March 3, 2021 7:15PM EST
- Course Catalog - March 3, 2021 7:16PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2020-2021.
Graduate-level discussion of the ecology, epidemiology, genetics, and evolution of infectious disease in animal and plant systems. Weekly discussion of research papers published in the primary scientific literature. Participation in discussion and presentation of at least one paper required for course credit.
When Offered Fall, Spring.Outcomes
- Outcome 1: Students will become conversant in general topics in the ecology and evolution of infection and disease across a variety of plant and animal systems—approaches will be both empirical and theoretical.
- Outcome 2: Students will learn how to read and evaluate the peer-reviewed scientific literature.
- Outcome 3: Students will gain experience giving oral presentations as a means for sharing their evaluations of the scientific literature.
Disabled for this roster.