- Schedule of Classes - March 3, 2021 7:15PM EST
- Course Catalog - March 3, 2021 7:16PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2020-2021.
The goal of this weekly seminar is to provide a formal and organized venue for PhD students and faculty to interact and discuss research on environmental, energy and resource economics and the economics of sustainability, and to be exposed to the frontier in the area.
When Offered Fall.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: Ph.D. students or written permission of instructor.
Course Attribute (CU-SBY)
- Present original research in sustainable environment, energy and resource economics.
- Effectively communicate research ideas through writing and speech.
- Use and evaluate scientific and economic information to reach defensible conclusions.
- Be able to specify the original contribution of the research to the existing literature.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
1.5 Credits S/U NoAud(Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory (no audit))
Class Number & Section Details
- MOnline Meeting
- Sep 2 - Dec 16, 2020
Instruction Mode: Online
Disabled for this roster.